All Downloads are FREE. Search and download functionalities are using the official Maven repository.
Please wait. This can take some minutes ...
I have helped you? You can buy me a beer ;)
Explore the source code of the class TimeTypeAdapter.java
* Copyright (C) 2011 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Adapter for Time. Although this class appears stateless, it is not.
* DateFormat captures its time zone and locale when it is created, which gives
* this class state. DateFormat isn't thread safe either, so this class has
* to synchronize its read and write methods.
public final class TimeTypeAdapter extends TypeAdapter